Thursday, September 11, 2008

Put your hands on your waistline, move your body to the bassline.


I've become obsessed.

Not that that's really news, I am constantly being fixated on one thing or another this is just my most recent one.

Late of the Pier are a 4-piece from Castle Donington (?! I had to look this up and I don't really know enough about UK geograpy to even really place it, although according to their last.fm page it's the "home of metal.") who fucking love Gary Numan, and I mean FUCKING LOVE GARY NUMAN. It works out, because I also fucking love Gary Numan.

Like for realsie, listen to this and tell me it's not true. Tubeway Army FTW.

Their Erol Alkan produced album came out on the 11th on Parlophone with an international release on Moshi Moshi in September. I give it the higest recommendation for fans of the aforementioned Gary Numan, Cut Copy, The Presets, The Whip, Devo.

Last.fm Page
Myspace Page

Check it (Devo meets Gary Numan meets 80s glam breakdowns)...

No comments: