Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Let's get busy

Let's get busy #1

I've been doing Moody Morning Music for over four years now. In the past few months, I have had the opportunity to interview various people such as Jose Gonzales, Chr!s Sm!th and Paul Rodeo to talk about their relationship with music. I enjoyed doing these interviews, but I wanted to go a little more local. I also wanted to give these people the opportunity to do what I do, which is play some of their favorite records on the air.

So to start things off easy, I went with some of the crew here at I wanna listen to this and gathered up Loukas and Jonathan to talk about their careers in halifax as DJs, promoters, band mates, record store employees, graphic artists and more. Then we got down to the nitty gritty and played some records.

Coming up on the show (and on this site!) are interviews with The Stolen Minks, The Maynards, Dubious (aka Jon Dacey) and many more. Stay tuned and plugged in!


My guests (and myself, hidden behind them) as they do their stuff at a party we held called "Slumtown Turntable Dance Party", held at The Bus Stop, here in Halifax.

Listen up!

No comments: