Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I'm back!

I'm in the mood for this #18

So, I've been away.

Thankfully, some wonderful people at CKDU filled in for my show for my time away. Upon my first week back, lots of new cd's at the station and amazing news, that on monday morning, I get to interview Jose Gonzales for my show!!!!



Listen

Gonzales, "Overnight", Solo Piano
Gonzales, "Apology", Soft Power
Bonnie Prince Billy, "You remind me of something", Lie down in the light
Embee feat. Jose Gonzales, "Time to send someone away", Tellings from Solitaria
!!!, "Take esctasy with me"
Magnetic Fields, "Three-way", Distortion
Portishead, "Plastic", Third
Black Keys, "All you ever wanted", Attack & Release
Destroyer, "Dark leaves form a thread", Trouble in dreams
Battles, "Race: In", Mirrored
Ann Peebles, "I can't stand the rain"
Betty Lavette, "You're a man of action"
Buck 65, "You know the science", Man Overboard
Ghislain Poirier, "Blazin' (Modeslektor Remix)"
Modeselektor, "The RapAnthem", Hello Mom
Crystal Castles, "Air War", S/T
Cut Copy, "Hearts On Fire", In Ghost Colours
Hercules & Love Affair, "You Belong", S/T
M.I.A., Boyz", Kala
Bloc Party, "Flux",
MSTRKRFT, "VuVuuVuu"

No comments: