Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I'm in the mood for this #4, Remember this? #1

So I get to the station and realise that I had forgotten the cable I use to hook up my lapotop to the console. I had to scrimmage around and find some cds's, and ended up finding this:



Remember them?

I had to play it. It was too precious, too fun, even if it was just for shits and giggles.



MP3

Gonzales, "One Evening", Solo Piano
Julie Doiron, "Last Night", Goodnight Nobody
Feist, "Intuition", The Reminder
Francoise Hardy, "Mon amie la rose", Les plus grand succes
Great Lake Swimmers, "Moving pictures, silent films"
Cat Power, "Metal Heart", Jukebox
Mountin Goats, "So desperate", Heretic Pride
Stars, "After the war", In our bedroom after the war
Hot Chip, "Made in the dark"
Magnetic Fields, "Three-way", Distortion
Vampire Weekend, "Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa", S/T
Goldfrapp, "A&E"
Sixtoo, "Track 5", Jackals & Vipers in envy of man
Ann Peebles, "I can't stand the rain"
Ann Peebles, "99 Lbs"
Buck 65, "Way Back When", Situation
Gwen Guthrie, feat. Sly & Robbie, "Hopscotch" 12"
Goblin, "Tenebre"
James White & The Blacks, "Contort Yourself (August Darnell Remix)", Disco not disco
Stereo MC's, "Connected", Connected
Gnarls Barkley, "Run"
Hercules & Love Affair, "Theme"
Holy Fuck, "Milkshake", LP

No comments: