Tuesday, April 29, 2008

And all of that time you thought I was sad, I was trying to remember your name...

I'm in the mood for this #14

Sometimes you just have to let the music speak for itself.

Enjoy




Gonzales, "Overnight", Solo Piano
Jose Gonzales, "Cycling Trivialities", In our Nature
Keren Ann, "Not going anywhere", Not going anywhere
Beth Orton, "Sisters of Mercy", I'm your man
King of Convenience, "Free Fallin'"
Low, "In Silence", Daytrotter sessions
Meryn Cadell, "Barbie", Angel food for thought
Stars, "Your ex-lover is dead (Final Fantasy Remix)", Do you trust your friends
Final Fantasy, "This is the dream of Win & Regine", Has A Good Home
Xiu Xiu, "I do want what I want", Women as Lovers
Wolf Parade, "I'll believe in anything", Apologies to the queen mary
Gnarls Barkley, "Going On", Odd Couple
Heloise & Savoir Faire, "Downtown", Trash, Rats & Microphones
The Long Blondes, "I Like Boys", Couples
Handsome Furs, "Dead & Rural", Plague Park
Crystal Castles, "Vanished", S/T
Hot Chip, "Shake a fist", Made IN The Dark
Hercules & Love Affair, "You Belong", S/T
MSTRKRFT, "Bounce (Feat. N.O.R.E.)", Bounce EP
Poni Hoax, "Budapest (Joakim Italo Dub)"

No comments: