Tuesday, July 22, 2008

After the war


I'm in the mood for this #22


In honour of my previous post, I have decided to change my theme music to the Stars' opening track from In Our Bedroom After The War. You can hear said post being read at the beginning of the show as my intro.

Enjoy.



Stars, "The Beginning of the end", In Our Bedroom After The War
Stars, "In Our Bedroom After The War", In Our Bedroom After The War
Julie Doiron, "Ce Charmant Coeur", Desormais
Magnetic Fields, "Book Of Love", 69 Love Songs
Old Man Luedecke, "Quiet Creek", Hinterland
Lou Barlow, "Royalty"
Forest City Lovers, "Don't Go". Haunting Moon Sinking
Ron Sexsmith, "Throughts & Prayers", Exit Strategy For The Soul
Liz Phair, "Nashville", WhipSmart
Coco Rosie, "Noah's Ark", Noah's Ark
Sigur Ros, Inni Mer Syngur Vitleysingur", Med Sud I Eyrum Vid Spilum Endalaust
Portishead, "We Carry On", Third
Ann Peebles, "I can't stand the rain
Wolf Parade, "The Grey Estates", At Mount Zoomer
Dog Day, "Oh Dead Life", Night Group
Bloc Party, "Two More Years"
Modeselektor feat. Thom Yorke, "The White Flash", Happy Birthday
Death From Above 1979, "Romantic Rights (Girls are Short Remix)", Romantic Rights EP
Crystal Castles vs Health, "Crimewave", S/T
Cut Copy, "Out There On The Ice", Ghost Colours
Girl Talk, "Like This", Feed THe Animals
Ghislain Poirier, "Blazin' (modeslektor remix)"

No comments: